Forum United Kingdom

Forum of expats in the United Kingdom: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Study In UK - Early Childhood Education

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by cute.littlemonkey, Aug 20, 2007.

1. cute.littlemonkey

Hi All,

I am 24years old married woman. My husband working in UK now. planning to do spouse visa for me to stay with him.
    But i planning to study Early Childhood Education.

Question-
    1) what visa i should go for?
    Spouse or student?
    I heard student visa is much easy apply compare with Spouse visa. And after i got Student visa, it is much easy to apply spouse visa in future, is that true? because i think my husband love to stay in UK more than live here.

2) I was in Sales Marketing field more than 5 years. but just resigned and would like to do something i dream to do, that is to be a Kindergarten Teacher.
    I looking a college to study in UK, wish to get some where near my husband live, Midway Kent.
    Any one know what college can introduce for me please to study in Early Childhood Education.

3)What do you think for " E-learning " or " Distance Learning " for Early Childhood Education? Or Part time course also?

* I feel confortable to live in my country, but If i study in my Country, i have to apart with my husband for few years. He have to work, very difficult to get off-day from work to come back visit me.
    We have already apart more than 1 year. I miss him so much.
    If i study in UK, the UK certificate is very good for my future, and i don't have to apart with my husband.