Forum Equatorial Guinea

Forum of expats in Equatorial Guinea: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Searching for partner

Discussion in 'Equatorial Guinea' started by paulinengland, Feb 3, 2016.

1. paulinengland

paulinengland New Member

City:
    rotherham
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    British (GB)
    Languages:
    english
    hi to all in equatorial guinea.
    my name is paul tunstill. I am a support worker and live in Yorkshire in England - united kingdom.
    I am searching for my partner ( business and personal ) who travelled back to bata in December 2013 and who I haven't heard from since.
    I am just trying to find out if she is alive or dead because I said/wrote some nasty things about her and wish to say how sorry I am. I wont be surprised if she wont talk to me and will understand if she wont be contacted.
    I still love this lady and want her to know. her name is ISABEL EKOKA MUADACUCU. she lives and works in BATA - she runs a taxi business. she was having a house built and had a secure compound at the side. her mother is called ENRIQUETA TONGA EWOLA and she has a younger brother who is a lorry driver and mechanic. I think she lives near the sea and has access to a local market. the taxi is a converted Mercedes benz ambulance and is silver grey in colour. it is a large 9 seater mini-bus. I assume it will be noticeable around the area of BATA and probably the local airport.
    any information will be much appreciated.