Forum Immigration Poland - Polska

Forum of expats in Immigration Poland - Polska: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Polish citizenship while working in Poland as foreigner?

Discussion in 'Immigration Poland - Polska' started by Igorchuk85, Jun 29, 2017.

1. Igorchuk85

Igorchuk85 New Member

City:
    Lviv
    Living In:
    Ukraine
    Nationality:
    Ukrainian (UA)
    Languages:
    Ukrainian, English, and little Polish
    Greetings! I'm from Lutsk and I've been working in Rzeszow for 3 months at the construction site. And you know… I've found out that in Poland the government treats to its citizens much better than in Ukraine! Unlike me, my local colleagues have good social benefits and salaries. Besides food is much cheaper!
    Can you tell me where I should go to obtain Polish citizenship? Can I expect any benefits if my grandmother and grandfather were Polish citizens??
    Thank you!