Forum Spain

Forum of expats in Spain: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Please! Could you help me with my project? :)

Discussion in 'Spain' started by Laia, Feb 11, 2017.

1. Laia

Laia New Member

Living In:
    Spain
    Nationality:
    Spanish (ES)
    Languages:
    Español/English
    Hi everyone!

First of all, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Olaya, I'm Spanish teacher who lived in London for almost four years. Currently, I live in Elche. I am writing you because I am working on a project that is willing to solve part of the problems that foreign people may have when they move to Spain and they need to learn Spanish (for school/ for jobs, etc.) I have some theories but I am not sure if they are totally certain in all the circumstances and I would love to get your opinion because it will be really helpful for me to rely on someone with your experience and hear your thoughts.

I hope there is not an incovenience for you. If you would like to help me (Please!) send me a private message and I will send you the survey. I will be extremely grateful to you for doing so.

Thank you for your consideration, if you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let me know.

I look forward to hearing from you.
    Many thanks.

Best regards,
    Laia

2. Cyrilexpat

Cyrilexpat Administrator
    Staff Member Editor

City:
    London
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    French (FR)
    Languages:
    Français, English, Italiano (un pó)
    Hello,
    Don't you have a survey online?
    Anyway, best of luck on your project and see you soon on the forum to tell us more about the outcome of your research...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...