Forum Travel

Forum of expats Travel: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Online Travel Insurance ? Why

Discussion in 'Travel' started by travelinsuregenie, Dec 6, 2007.

1. travelinsuregenie

travelinsuregenie New Member

1. So easy to book
    2. Found it very easy to get around and easy access to information I needed (Existing medical conditions).
    3. The help with medical screening and the service received was great.
    4. Given reference numbers to enable me to get a quote.
    5. Prices are excellent.
    6. Purchase travel insurance and then knowing that I would not find better value and service anywhere else.
    7. Fantastic site, easy to use very competitive prices friendly company to speak with.
    8. This company gives excellent value for money travel insurance for people who have existing medical conditions. The medical screening was quick.
    9. Had a quote and a reference number for the medical aspect of the policy within 10 minutes.
    10. Pleasantly surprised by the cost of the travel insurance itself. They really do listen to their customers and offer insurance that reflects the real risk to insurers.
    11. Excellent annual prices for over 65's have recommended to my Friends.

These are extracts from a few visitors applying online for travel insurance, sharing their experience.

Travelling today is among basic necessities and requires concrete planning to both save money and get maximum comfort while you are travelling.

It is not possible to go around hundreds of travel agents and get the best quote for your travel insurance.

Thanks to internet, it is so easy and time saving to get the required information and best prices while sitting at home and you can do this any time from anywhere

Most of the time people obtain additional information from travel insurance web site that helps them in making their travel more comfortable and cost effective.

2. tim3

tim3 New Member

Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    British (GB)
    Languages:
    english
    Hi
    Travel insurance online quotes are always going to be cheaper than using an agent face to face with single trips, multi trips and annual trip insurance overseas.
    Cheap insurance online is quite easy to locate in today's modern world. With the simple click of a button you are now able to book international or domestic insurance.
    When looking for the best online insurance it is critical that one looks for a travel insurance policy that suits them.
    thanks

3. andydikk

andydikk New Member

City:
    Fairbanks
    Living In:
    Usa
    Nationality:
    American (US)
    Languages:
    English
    Hello Friends...

I totally agree with both of you guys that online travel insurance is a best as well as the cheapest way to get it online without being have a great chit-chat with the travel agents...Also one can get it by sitting in his /her home easily....It gives us a chance to get a travel insurance which better suits our budget too....Only disadvantage is that sometimes you can be fooled by someone by making a fake websites....else it is fabulous...

Andy Dikk.
    ------------------------
    Commercial link removed

4. samdino

samdino New Member

City:
    noida
    Living In:
    India
    Nationality:
    Indian (IN)
    Languages:
    english
    Can anyone tell me How can my travel insurance plan cover my vacation investment in the event of a hurricane or other unforeseen severe weather?

5. Gary Miller

Gary Miller Member

Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    British (GB)
    Languages:
    English
    I actually prefer travel insurance because you never know what's gonna happen and its nice to have benefits and coverage.

6. yazhini

yazhini New Member

City:
    chennai
    Living In:
    India
    Nationality:
    Indian (IN)
    Languages:
    english
    i agree with you all according to me travel insurance is mandatory