Forum Announcements

Forum of expats Announcements: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

⚑ EN Announcement Northern American Expatriates Survey - Help Please!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by AmericanExpatriates, May 13, 2011.

1. AmericanExpatriates

AmericanExpatriates New Member

City:
    Rennes
    Living In:
    France
    Nationality:
    American (US)
    Languages:
    English - French
    My name is Brent and for the past year I have been living on exchange in Rennes, France studying international business at ESC-Rennes School of Business (Masters in International Business). As my studies here approach a closure, I have begun to focus on my graduating dissertation paper. The emphasis of my studies will be human resources: American expatriate management. As we all know, managing a diverse and complex work force is becoming more and more challenging. I am contacting you today in hopes you would take a few minutes to answer some questions regarding your expatriated stay. The information collected will be used to better understand this global process and help organizations better manage you and your family’s needs.
    The survey is around 40 questions and will take approximately 5-10 minutes for you to complete. Of course all information will be kept anonymous and secure for security reasons.

Cheers,

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Questionnaire-1