Forum Ukraine

Forum of expats in Ukraine: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

☛ EN Advice New Members in Ukraine: Welcome!

Discussion in 'Ukraine' started by texkourgan, Jul 11, 2013.

1. texkourgan

texkourgan Addicted member
    Networker Editor

City:
    Berlin
    Living In:
    Germany
    Nationality:
    American (US)
    Languages:
    English, a little Deutsch
    Hello and welcome to EasyExpat.com -

This topic is specifically dedicated to new comers in Ukraine. We invite you to introduce yourself here!

Why have you come here? Is it for internship? Studies? A job? Or simply in order to discover new lands?

If you have already secured a job, how did you find it? How long do you think you will stay in Ukraine?

How was your move? What happened for your first steps here? What was the easiest thing / the most difficult to adapt to?

Thanks in advance for your answers and here’s to a good discussion!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. zebumax

zebumax New Member

City:
    Toulon
    Living In:
    France
    Nationality:
    French (FR)
    Languages:
    Français, Anglais
    Good day all,
    I'm new on this forum, but I travel to Ukraine several time already (flight, train, bus and even motorbike from France to Odessa last year...)
    After 25y in Africa, it's time to move back to Europe and serve.
    I'm planning to retire in Ukraine after a long international career for a large humanitarian organisation.
    Financially wealthy I want to dedicate half of my time to volunteer in a local organisation the Ukrainian people.
    Would appreciate if you have any contact.
    Thanks and all the best.
    Max