Fórum Djibouti

Fóruns de expatriação em Djibouti: fazer perguntas e participar de discussões de expatriados.

Pesquisar em todo o site

Normas de Utilização  -  Ajuda  -  Termos e Regras  -  Política de Privacidade

Kabum New Members in Djibouti: Welcome!

Discussão em 'Djibouti' iniciado por texkourgan, 12/8/13.

1. texkourgan

texkourgan Addicted member
    Networker Editor

Afiliado:
    29/1/08
    Curtidas Recebidas:
    País:
    Alemanha
    Nacionalidade:
    Americano (US)
    Linguagem:
    English, a little Deutsch
    Hello and welcome to EasyExpat.com -

This topic is specifically dedicated to new comers in Djibouti. We invite you to introduce yourself here!

Why have you come here? Is it for internship? Studies? A job? Or simply in order to discover new lands?

If you have already secured a job, how did you find it? How long do you think you will stay in Djibouti?

How was your move? What happened for your first steps here? What was the easiest thing / the most difficult to adapt to?

Thanks in advance for your answers and here’s to a good discussion!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Clique para expandir...
  2. Goodchil Jesse

Goodchil Jesse New Member

Afiliado:
    13/2/14
    Curtidas Recebidas:
    País:
    E.U.A.
    Nacionalidade:
    Americano (US)
    Linguagem:
    English, Farsi, Arabic
    Hey all,

I will be visiting Djibouti within the next couple months along with my wife and two children .. Given, that it is not easy finding the needed information it'll help a lot if anyone can provide me information regarding where should I look for an accommodation and what schools are there in Djibouti that teach in English?

Any information would be greatly appreciated :)

Cheers

Jesse Goodchild

3. texkourgan

texkourgan Addicted member
    Networker Editor

Afiliado:
    29/1/08
    Curtidas Recebidas:
    País:
    Alemanha
    Nacionalidade:
    Americano (US)
    Linguagem:
    English, a little Deutsch
    Hmm...there is limited info on Djibouti but I tweeted your request so hopefully someone will be able to give you some answers.

I would point you to our article on International Schools in Djibouti. They might be able to answer questions, or point you in the right direction.

Anyone else? :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Clique para expandir...