Forum Dublin

Forum of expats in Dublin: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Move to Dublin

Discussion in 'Dublin' started by vero1984, Oct 24, 2012.

1. vero1984

vero1984 New Member

City:
    Amersfoort
    Living In:
    Netherlands
    Nationality:
    Dutch (NL)
    Languages:
    Dutch,Englisch und Deutsch
    Hiya,I am from The Netherlands and wanna move to Dublin,find there a house and a job!
    I've heard that the houses are very expensive over there and that it is better to share some appartement/house,that I loved to do:)

I am 28 and wanna live my own life in Dublin where I can be happier..

Has anyone kinda information,websites,stuff like that?Or maybe interest to share a house with me?

I speak Dutch,Deutsch and Englisch and wanna work as a au pair or so,love kids!:)

Kind Regards,Veronique

2. Cyrilexpat

Cyrilexpat Administrator
    Staff Member Editor

City:
    London
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    French (FR)
    Languages:
    Français, English, Italiano (un pó)
    Hello vero1984 and welcome to EasyExpat.com

First of all, as i often say, it's much nicer to put a photo in your profile :cool:

In order to prepare your expatriation to Ireland, you can have a look at our guide for expats on Dublin. You will find articles to prepare your expatriation to Dublin and manage your life once in there: Overview, Job, Passport, Visa & Permits, International Removal Companies, Finding Accommodation, Work, Benefits and Tax, Moving in, Education, Health, Practical Life (banks, transport, shopping...), Entertainment...

Once you have interacted enough on the forums, a nice feature is the network of expats in Dublin in which you can contact people in your area directly. In the meantime, check out expat blogs in Dublin, and also search the forums for other people looking to met up as man people connect in Paris ;)

Best of luck and we are waiting for more news :thumbup:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...