Forum Belgium

Forum of expats in Belgium: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN (More) Americans in Brussels

Discussion in 'Belgium' started by Midknightoyl, Feb 24, 2007.

1. Midknightoyl

Midknightoyl New Member

Hi,

Miiddle-age american couple just moved to Brussels after 3+ years in Paris. We are living in 1050 Ixelles, immediately north of VLB.

He is an executive for a French firm and telecommutes 2-3 times weekly to Paris. She is an IU business school grad.

We are interested in low-key connections with like-minded individuals, likely to be expats and equally likely to be Irish, British, Canadian, Australians, or Americans.

We both speak a bit of French, and he also speaks Spanish.
    We are interested in impressionists, baseball, music, politics, travel and are clearly left leaning and environmentally friendly.

Neo-cons need not reply.

Please remove the XXX and rely to:

XXXmclean@mail2 sound.com

2. kenovell

kenovell New Member

Hi,

I'm in charge of the casting for kenovell production company. Kenovell is an audio visual production company located in Brussels. I'm looking for american speakers leaving in belgium to participate to our various spots, coporate, ads and infomercials for the us market. We don't require any particular experience.
    Any performance are compensated financially.
    I'm looking for people from 20 to 60 years old.
    Would you be interested?

Auriane

3. voice-insight

voice-insight New Member

Americans in Brussels

Hi,
    We are a small company specializing in speech recognition and generation software. At the moment we are conducting assessments of different speech synthesis systems, and we are seeking American English speakers for about half a day of testing.
    There is a financial compensation, please contact me for information at +32 25 29 59 09.

We are also seeking speakers of Canadian French (Québécois).

Thank you.