Forum Frankfurt

Forum of expats in Frankfurt: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Meet International Expats in Frankfurt Germany !! ;=)))

Discussion in 'Frankfurt' started by lisaclontz, Aug 13, 2006.

1. lisaclontz

lisaclontz Member

City:
    Frankfurt
    HI ALL,

I just wanted to introduce you all to Frankfurt-n-Motion! It is FREE and Fun!! A new International Community Group that I have recently formed in Frankfurt (see below). If you or any of your friends are interested in joining or contributing in any way, I welcome events to be posted on our calendar or on the message board. This is a very active group!!

Looking forward to seeing you soon ... see the link below....

The Frankfurt-n-Motion Sports & Social Club is a group about building an outstanding integral international community of people in Frankfurt - All EXPATS, Locals, International folks and other Community Groups from the International Community in Frankfurt and the Greater Frankfurt Area … and inspiring one another to keep fit, & have fun with a variety of sports and social events. Check the link for more details.

LINK -- http://groups.yahoo.com/group/frankfurt-n-motion

JOIN US for the FUN !!! International Meetups are in Frankfurt Germany and looking forward to meeting you...

Have a great day!
    Lisa Clontz
    +49 171 5695782