Forum Sydney

Forum of expats in Sydney: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Looking for room to rent in Sydney

Discussion in 'Sydney' started by chaffaldhino, Oct 14, 2009.

1. chaffaldhino

chaffaldhino New Member

City:
    LEEDS UK
    Hi all,

First of all a little bit about myself, I'm 31 male from Leeds, UK. I'm single, straight non smoker, on October 19th i am setting off on a round the world tour. I have 3 weeks in Thailand before heading to Australia, I land in Brisbane before making my way down to Sydney in mid December. I hope to spend a minimum of 6 months in Oz hopefully longer. I have a 12 month working visa so once i get to Sydney i will be looking for some work. I have enough funds to keep me going without working but i would like to try work in a different Country, City & culture. My profession is Catering i have worked in all aspects from glass collector to chef to manager to recruiter. I am a trained chef so would love to experience a different culture of cooking.

Like i said i will be arriving in Sydney around 14th Dec maybe earlier, and staying with a mate who lives in Bondi, however he is going back to his family's in Perth for xmas/new year so ideally i would be looking to arrange something for the 22nd/23rd Dec for a minimum of 3/4 months (this will obviously longer dependant on the job search).

I look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers

Andy

2. christie1

christie1 New Member

Living In:
    Australia
    Nationality:
    Australian (AU)
    Languages:
    English
    Hi, are you need of hotel rooms for stay at sydney, then meeting room sydney is a best choice.

3. bobkerry

bobkerry New Member

Living In:
    Usa
    Nationality:
    American (US)
    Languages:
    english
    hey this is not a big issue...you can solve this problem by searching and i am sure you will find the best place where you can live peacefully...
    one thing which is really important is to make sure that the place where you live is peceful.....