Forum London

Forum of expats in London: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Looking for flatmates Central London from October

Discussion in 'London' started by Mónica, Sep 6, 2003.

1. Mónica

Mónica Member

City:
    Madrid
    Living In:
    Spain
    Languages:
    English, Español
    Hi all:

I am Mónica a 28 y/o spanish girl who is going to reach London on 1st October.

I have made a glance of prices, taxes... online and if I want to live in Central London (and yes, of course) it could be better to find a male / female to share a double room.

If you have no trouble, tell me.

I am a very easy going person, like reading, watching TV, to talk and meet new people, sometimes calmness sometimes go out to pubs and discos, I love music (all kinf of it), and I hope to improve my English and to know about other ways to live and other customs.

I have some friends living there who could help us, but I prefer not lo live with them in order to learn English easier.

I am going to stay there for one year at least.

I have saved enough money to live there but I know the standard of living is really expensive so I prefer to share a room and to be able to spend my money in other more enjoyable things that London surely offer.

Sorry for my poor English, I know you can understand me...

Bye/Adiós :wave:

2. 0

0 Guest

Hi Monica,

i still have answered to you after alexandra's message.
    nevermind !

i begin again if you didn't see my answer.

then, i'm Nicolas, french, 24 y/o. i will go to london, probably between september and october.

i want to go to London to improve my english and becose i've ever been once and i really loved this town.

to leave france, i'm waiting to find either a job with a reasonnable income (which allow me to "survive" in cuh an expensive city !) or a sharing-accommodation with people from others countries.

as you, i will stay at least one year.
    as you, i'd like to live in the central London, area 1.
    as you, i like musik, cinema rather than TV (!), meet new people, visit new places, have fun and going out.

GOOD !! i think it's a good start !

e-mail me if you want us to look for a flat together and maybe with other persons.

Nico

ps : i don't find your english so poor as you said, really.

3. 0

0 Guest

Hola Monica . me llamo Juan Carlos y estoy buscando dos cuartos en la zona 1 o 2 somos dos Signe de dinamarca y yo de mexico los dos vamos a estudiar musica en londres y comezamos el 6 de octubre llamame si te interesa. adios. :0777 33 702 11

[%sig%]

4. matthew

matthew Member

City:
    Dallas
    I am also moving to london on october 1. I am canadian and will be working at a downtown architectural firm. I am looking for a flat mate and could pay up to 160 pounds per week.

write me