Forum Australia

Forum of expats in Australia: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Looking for cheap beach house in South America

Discussion in 'Australia' started by Jess23, Jul 7, 2008.

1. Jess23

Jess23 New Member

Hello all, where is best to find a cheap beach house or beachfront property in South America?

Some people highly recommend Ecuador......and the pics look great...what do you all think?

2. Roger12

Roger12 New Member

where has the cheapest beachfront property

Well Jess, after traveling around South America, I could tell you that Brazil is expensive, so is Chile. Argentina and Uruguay are no longer tropical beaches. Peru on the coast is one big desert, so if thats what you like, go for it. Colombia still has some security issues and Venezuela has Hugo Chavez.

Ecuador did look like the best option to me as well. The prices are really cheap and the beaches are beautiful.

One resource that has helped me a lot is the Guide at http://www.EcuadorRealEstate.org

3. Brazil Real Estate

Brazil Real Estate New Member

City:
    Fortaleza/Chicago
    If you think Brazil is expensive in comparison to dozens of categories and Ecuador is better than pls tell me which of these places have you really visited? ( We want to see photos as proof )

I do wonder how come the FDI or Foreign Investment Capital is reaching new heights in this country. Health care system in Ecuador? Did not think so.....tropical beaches you speak of? Now you really messed up !

Anybody that knows anything about S. America knows the answer , can it be more obvious?

Im not saying this just because I am currently living in Brazil but because I have lived and worked on three different continents.

I came to visit Brazil and have been here since for 10-11 months a year.