Forum Spain

Forum of expats in Spain: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Looking for a job in Alicante (Costa Blanca)

Discussion in 'Spain' started by Ingrid7, Jul 23, 2008.

1. Ingrid7

Ingrid7 New Member

City:
    Hainaut (Belgium)
    Young Belgian lady of 37 years old, I will soon move -preferably before September- to the Costa Blanca (region of Alicante, Playa San Juan, Benidorm) and I'm actively looking for a job there, in the administrative sector (secretary, assistant, receptionist,...). Experimented thanks to several long temporary contracts in Belgium, my last job of secretary in a European association in Brussels allowed me also to practice several foreign languages.
    French speaking, with very good knowledge of English, Dutch and perfectioning Spanish, I'm a serious and motivated person, eager to learn and live new professional experiences.
    Interested? For more information, you can contact me at ingrid.bartholet@gmail.com
    Many thanks in advance.