Forum Brussels

Forum of expats in Brussels: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Looking for a Flatmate in Brussels near Public Transp

Discussion in 'Brussels' started by richwinklesky, Mar 14, 2011.

1. richwinklesky

richwinklesky New Member

City:
    Brussels
    Living In:
    Switzerland
    Nationality:
    American (US)
    Languages:
    English
    Hi,

I will be taking a job in Mechelen come the 1st of April, and looking for a flatmate in Brussels who is close in proximity to public transportation to Mechelen.
    Looking for a quiet/non-smoking/drug-free environment in a clean setting, as I am also quiet/clean and know how to respect rights of my flatmate. Not looking for more than one person for tje flatshare.

Any ideas of how to find such a flat, in Brussels or Mechelen?

Thanks

Rich
    +41 (0) 76 448 2616

2. Eve123

Eve123 New Member

Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    Polish (PL)
    Languages:
    english, polish
    hey

I am also looking for a flatshare in brussels from the 1st April ....and would prefer to live next to transport as will be working outsite the city too...could you pls tell me a bit more about yourself...I am a 26year old female professional who is also calm but enjoy going out as well....if you are a sort of person that I could trust (as you're a guy )...I will be very happy to share it with you... could you write a bit more about yourself....
    looking forward to hearing from you

Cheers :)
    EWE

3. Eve123

Eve123 New Member

Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    Polish (PL)
    Languages:
    english, polish
    sorry....forgot to mention that I already started looking for some places...just called a few housing agencies in brussels....I just got an e-mail for one the agencies with this one ..pls have a look...it's not really modern but the location is great ;)
    http://immo.vlan.be/en/Detail/Apartment ... /(VWA00852)

ewe

4. richwinklesky

richwinklesky New Member

City:
    Brussels
    Living In:
    Switzerland
    Nationality:
    American (US)
    Languages:
    English
    Hi,
    I suppose this is next to the train station, as the map indicates?
    I'll be working in Mechelen, so considering Brussels, and commuting to Mechelen, or moving to Michelen.
    Would prefer two BR, two Bath, but since I'm new to the area I'm not sure how the flats are set up. I'm 55, but have my own life, clean/tidy, non-smoking, non-drugs, spend all my time at either work, working out, or seeing sights. I'm not sure my girl-friend would appreciate the connection here, so if you see something that would work for me later, please feel free to give me a holler.
    Thanks
    Rich