Forum Paris

Forum of expats in Paris: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Looking english speaking pals in Paris

Discussion in 'Paris' started by Mixam, Dec 15, 2009.

1. Mixam

Mixam Member

City:
    Paris
    Living In:
    France
    Nationality:
    Canadian (CA)
    Languages:
    English, Français
    I am 28 and from Canada. I just moved to Paris and will be staying here for the next 5 years, possibly longer if we like it enough here. My wife works at a university and everyone in her lab speaks both english and french so she has the ability to practice french every day while being able to speak in english if she has to. I on the other hand know very little french and at the moment I do not have a job.

So I'm looking for some new people to talk to in English. I would like to practice my french as well when I get better at it. Ideally I would like to find some people who are French who want to practice their english, or people who are in the same situation as me who live in Paris but don't speak much french yet. However I'd be happy to meet anyone that I can talk to in either english or french at this point. I'd say I would even like to meet people who only speak french but are willing to chat with someone who knows very little french, but as this post is in english I doubt I will get any of those

If anyone is interested feel free to either post here or pm me and we can exchange contact info.

Curtis