Forum Immigration UK

Forum of expats in the Immigration UK: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Italian, Polish, or Hungarian Citizenship

Discussion in 'Immigration UK' started by achemistspy, Nov 6, 2006.

1. achemistspy

achemistspy New Member

I am currently a citizen of the United States. I plan on going to university in the UK and to reduce tuition would like to become a EU citizen. I don't know if I am eligible, but would be very appreciative if someone would help me to see if I have any options. I am 16.

On my Mother's Side (born 1955):
    Father (my grandfather) Born USA, his father (my great-grandfather) Polish. Arrived in USA 1916.

Mother (my grandma) Born USA, her father (my great-grandfather) Born USA, his father (my great-great grandfather) Born Italy.

On my Father's Side (Born 1956)
    Father (my grandfather) Born USA, his parents Hungarian

Mother (my grandma) Born USA, her parents (great-grandparents) Polish

I am not exactly sure the citizenship nationality law by decent for each of these countries and would appreciate any help I can get. Thank you!

David

2. curiousgeorge

curiousgeorge Addicted member

Living In:
    Usa
    Nationality:
    Canadian (CA)
    Languages:
    English