Forum Immigration UK

Forum of expats in the Immigration UK: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Italian citizien marrying pakistani citizien in uk?

Discussion in 'Immigration UK' started by ela90, Mar 14, 2012.

1. ela90

ela90 New Member

Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    Italian (IT)
    Languages:
    Deutsch, Italiano, English
    I am an italian citizien and living in the Uk already for a while now, working and recently started University as well. My boyfriend and I know each other already for over a year and had a distance relationship for approximately 9 months now, he had a visa to study in the UK but his college fees increased drammatically so he is not able to pay them, because he does not get any support.
    However we were planning to get married anyways, coz we really really do love each other, so its not just for the passport or whatever. The most important thing for us is to have a future together, which is not possible if they deport him n he is not able to return.
    I have checked a few websites and tried aswell to get hold of my embassy, but no luck yet. Does anyone know if I am able to marry him in the UK and how it works with visa and citizienship regulations?
    I know that if we were in Italy it would be easier or if I was british citizien, but isnt there something internationl like a EU citizienship marriage kinda thing???

Please Help