Forum Tunisia

Forum of expats in Tunisia: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN I want to emigrate to Tunisia.

Discussion in 'Tunisia' started by Emi_Tunesie, Dec 21, 2012.

1. Emi_Tunesie

Emi_Tunesie New Member

City:
    almere
    Living In:
    Netherlands
    Nationality:
    Dutch (NL)
    Languages:
    netherlands, deutsch, English
    Hi i´m Danilla, i am a Dutch woman that have some questions.

In the head of my subject that shows that I want to emigrate to Tunisia.
    I just don´t know what I need to do for this, because it's like this, I would love to live together with my husband. He already lives there , and he have a own house.
    I offcourse know how to get a ticket and things like that, but i don´t know if i have to do more things like paper work, from regrestation or other things.

I will take my daughter with me, but she uses medication for her ADHD.
    How can I arrange it to get that kind of medication also there?
    I also did some research on internet and I read about a health insurance for a Dutch people who intend to emigrate. Do i have to ensure that to get that so i will get her medication :?:
    My daughter is only 6 years old, and she can´t speak Arabic or French. How can I get her on school, because I know that school is very important. But i also know that the school there have teachers that speak Arabic or French, so that would be difficult for her.

Can anyone please help me, because I know me any more advice.

With friendly greetings
    Danilla

2. texkourgan

texkourgan Addicted member
    Networker Editor

City:
    Berlin
    Living In:
    Germany
    Nationality:
    American (US)
    Languages:
    English, a little Deutsch
    EasyExpat's guides often cover this information, but unfortunately we haven't covered Tunisia at this time. I would recommend reaching out to expats through the network in Tunisia (once you've made a few posts to prevent spam), or try contacting the author of expat blog casteluzzo. It appears they have moved on to Florida, but they spent some time in Tunisia.

Best of luck! I look forward to hearing what you find out.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...