Forum Immigration UK

Forum of expats in the Immigration UK: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Help is needed - application form (family permit, residence)

Discussion in 'Immigration UK' started by Anna Sayan, Nov 18, 2005.

1. Anna Sayan

Anna Sayan Active Member

Hi everyone

As you probably know application forms on Home Office page have been changed. And I am a little confused, cos I really don't know what to do. Every time I call Home Office or write e-mail, I get different answer. I am getting slowly nervous and angry. Here is explanation of my story.

I am Polish, my husband Turkish. We got family permit in Poland. We came to UK in August. Family permit is for 6 months, so my husband's one in finishing in January 2006. Of course we want to make it longer.

In Poland I found out that we have to apply on EEA3 to get residence stamp into his passport. I'm working, I'm registered under WRS, having NIN ... and ... how can I make family permit longer?

Should we apply on EEC3 (is it new version of EEA3)?
    Should we apply on FMRS?
    Or should we apply on EEC2?
    I get so many info. and I just don't want to make any mistakes.

I got one e-mail (even today) that I should apply on FMRS but it costs lots (around £350) .. one woman told me it is free (from Home Office) and I should apply on EEC2 ...

PLEASE HELP!!!

Thank you,
    Ania

2. livinginthesun

Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    American (US)
    Languages:
    English
    Hi Anna

If you visit my Immigration Visa page you will find links to the Government UK Visa's site (if thats not the one you're already using) as well as links to a couple of companies who will do the research for you for a fee. If you're being told you need to pay £350 its well worth trying one of them to get a quote.

Hope this helps

Pete Adams

Moving Overseas Guide