Foro Dublin

Foros de la expatriación en Dublin: Haz preguntas y participa en las discusiones de los expatriados.

Busque el Web Site entero

Carta usuario  -  Ayuda  -  Términos y reglas  -  Política de privacidad

✎ EN Guide for Dublin in Spanish

Tema en 'Dublin' comenzado por LGus, 20 de Marzo de 2021.

1. LGus

LGus New Member

Se incorporó:
    20 de Marzo de 2021
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Género:
    Hombre
    Ciudad:
    Cotk
    País:
    Irlanda
    Nacionalidad:
    Argentino (AR)
    Idioma:
    Ingles. español, portugues
    Hi I'm Gustavo from Cork, Ireland. I've been living here since 2019, afortunally before the situation of Covid-19. Has been hard to be hiring in the job that I want to be part but thank to the good people of here, I could to suit to this dificult time.
    If you want to go to live here, in Cork, i can help you. I recommend yo go over this site, it could be usefull to you trip adublin.com

2. Cyrilexpat

Cyrilexpat Administrator
    Miembro del Equipo Editor

Se incorporó:
    5 de Octubre de 2012
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Género:
    Hombre
    Ciudad:
    London
    País:
    Reino Unido
    Nacionalidad:
    Francés (FR)
    Idioma:
    Français, English, Italiano (un pó)
    Hello,
    This site is not about Cork but about Dublin, and this is all in Spanish. No problem with that, it's all good. But you should have posted in Spanish as it targets this audience. That's why I changed the title and move the post.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Haz clic para expandir...
Cargando...