Forum Dublin

Forum of expats in Dublin: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Guide for Dublin in Spanish

Discussion in 'Dublin' started by LGus, Mar 20, 2021.

1. LGus

LGus New Member

City:
    Cotk
    Living In:
    Ireland
    Nationality:
    Argentine (AR)
    Languages:
    Ingles. español, portugues
    Hi I'm Gustavo from Cork, Ireland. I've been living here since 2019, afortunally before the situation of Covid-19. Has been hard to be hiring in the job that I want to be part but thank to the good people of here, I could to suit to this dificult time.
    If you want to go to live here, in Cork, i can help you. I recommend yo go over this site, it could be usefull to you trip adublin.com

2. Cyrilexpat

Cyrilexpat Administrator
    Staff Member Editor

City:
    London
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    French (FR)
    Languages:
    Français, English, Italiano (un pó)
    Hello,
    This site is not about Cork but about Dublin, and this is all in Spanish. No problem with that, it's all good. But you should have posted in Spanish as it targets this audience. That's why I changed the title and move the post.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...