Forum Germany

Forum of expats in Germany: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN German Business VIsa - Type C. Please Help

Discussion in 'Germany' started by grpk, Jul 16, 2010.

1. grpk

grpk New Member

Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    Indian (IN)
    Languages:
    ENGLISH
    Hi,

i need the advise as follows urgently.

I have a uk workpermit and also i have a "multiple entry - schengen visa" from germany valid from 5-7-10. My main country of stay is germany in july and august months. However i have two questions regarding the immigrations of the schengen countries.

1. Due to company policies i cannot stay in germany for more than 14 days at a strech. Will this be a problem if i travel to/from germany to london once every two weeks (every 2nd weekend) ???

2. I am planning to visit france, belgium from london just to holiday there for 2 days each place. Will this be a problem for me to enter germany again ??

3. Any chance of me getting messing up with immigrations at any of this countries, plesae let me know.

Please advise on this urgently and thanks in advance for ur information

regards,
    rajesh