Forum Brazil

Forum of expats in Brazil: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Free Trial - Coaching Sessions

Discussion in 'Brazil' started by marilia.verri, Feb 16, 2012.

1. marilia.verri

marilia.verri New Member

City:
    São Paulo
    Living In:
    Usa
    Nationality:
    Brazilian (BR)
    Languages:
    Português, Inglês
    Hi Everybody,

I am taking a Coaching Certification at NYU and I am looking for pro-bono clients that would be willing to share some experience with me.

I'm a brazilian living in NYC and my aim is to help people from other countries adapt smoothly and faster to a new culture, taking the most advantage of this great life experience.

I am also interested in helping newly appointed manager facing challenges on a new role. As your coach, I will support you to explore issues and challenges in your work environment, identifying your strengthens and areas for your further development. If you want to improve your leadership skills, I'd love to help you.

I have 10 years of experience working in the marketing field of global and regional companies from consumer good to retail segments. I am also a MBTI Certified and Neuro-Linguistic Practitioner.

To learn more about positive changes, contact me at marilia.verri@gmail.com.

Thank you!