Forum Vietnam

Forum of expats in Vietnam: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Free tour guide in Vietnam

Discussion in 'Vietnam' started by lonbay, Aug 30, 2011.

1. lonbay

lonbay New Member

City:
    Perth
    Living In:
    Australia
    Nationality:
    Australian (AU)
    Languages:
    English
    Hi guys, and firstly I'm saying sorry to the administrators of Easyexpat, and explain first I am here NOT to spam, i do want to contribute some value too.

Ok, what happens is, I'm currently an admin a a website that teach English to mid-level English speakers , who are Vietnamese. Most of them speak a level of English, and the reason why I'm here today and why it is good for you is: If you travel to Vietnam, here you go. You have a list of 8000 members who are willing to be volunteers to be your tour guides and interpreteur. Wherever you go , in different cities in Vietnam, they are also there.

http://hoctienganh.ning.com/group/backp ... e=activity

By doing this, I do have an intention to help young citizens in my countries to improve their english, and I do want to make it easier for you to be in Vietnam as tourists, which i hope - effectively improve our tourism service to welcome you guys to my motherland.

Thank you very much,if you have any questions, please dont hesitate to ask me directly +61 406 433 633 or my email is ngocwork[et]gmail.com

Thank you.

2. ngabui

ngabui New Member

City:
    Ha Noi
    Living In:
    Vietnam
    Nationality:
    Vietnamese (VN)
    Languages:
    Vietnamese
    Thanks your topic, and that's useful infomation.