Forum London

Forum of expats in London: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

☛ EN Advice Expat Meet-ups in London

Discussion in 'London' started by texkourgan, Aug 29, 2013.

1. texkourgan

texkourgan Addicted member
    Networker Editor

City:
    Berlin
    Living In:
    Germany
    Nationality:
    American (US)
    Languages:
    English, a little Deutsch
    Hello expats!

One of the most difficult things about being an expat in London is making new friends. That is one reason why the forum and EasyExpat site are so useful, but maybe you would like to meet new people in person. On this thread, we would like to encourage you to arrange a meet-up in London.

An expat meet-up can be a big group gathering, a brunch, getting a coffee, a language exchange, or a sports activity. What do you like to do for fun? Are you looking for a group to join or want to organize a gathering in London?

We would be happy to help facilitate a meet-up, or support expats organizing a gathering using our social networks: Twitter, Facebook, Google+ & LinkedIn. Have something you would like to plan? Let us know here!

Check out past gatherings like in Dubai, Milan, or in London

Look forward to helping you!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Hanna172

Hanna172 New Member

Living In:
    Poland
    Nationality:
    Polish (PL)
    Languages:
    English, Espanol, Francais, Polski, Italiano
    Expats in London for blog interviews

Hi, I'm a Recruitment Consultant and I run a blog dedicated to working abroad, expat life and career advice. I'm going to spend 2 weeks on a holiday in London (26.07-05.08) and I'd love to speak to London expats about their life in the city. If you have a start-up in London and you'd like to boost your online presence, please let me know and we can meet for a coffee and chat.
    I have a dedicated blog section for expat families and as I'm going to the trip with my 2 little boys, aged 3 and 5, we could meet for a chat at a child-friendly place where the kids could play together. My boys are bilingual (Spanish/Polish), they speak a little English and they love to make new friends :)
    Please contact me on info@hannacheda.com .
    Best regards,