Forum Expat blogs

Forum of expats Expat blogs: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Expat Interviews

Discussion in 'Expat blogs' started by EasyExpat, Mar 21, 2011.

1. EasyExpat

EasyExpat Administrator
    Staff Member

City:
    London
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    British (GB)
    Languages:
    English, Français
    The expat experience makes for a great story of adventure, drama and surprise. While each expat’s story is unique, we can all learn valuable lessons from each other’s experience.

BlogExpat is launching Blog Expat Interviews, which features interviews with expats around the world

Questions about how they earn a living, myths about their adopted country, and favorite things about being abroad provide an intimate look at expat life. Each of our interviewees also has an expat blog in which you can hear more about their successes, and occasional failures.

These stories serve as inspiration, advice, and entertainment for expats, travelers, and people who want to hear more about the world. We appreciate their expertise and look forward to sharing their experience with the world. Enjoy the interviews & best of luck in your own adventures as an expat.

READ MORE ON BLOG EXPAT INTERVIEWS:
    [​IMG]
    PS: don't forget to add your own expat blog in the directory. :wave:

2. texkourgan

texkourgan Addicted member
    Networker Editor

City:
    Berlin
    Living In:
    Germany
    Nationality:
    American (US)
    Languages:
    English, a little Deutsch
    Second Interview was just published!

From the UK to Turkey- Jack Scott describes himself & his blog:
    "Imagine the absurdity of two openly gay, recently ‘married’ middle aged, middle class men escaping the liberal sanctuary of anonymous London to relocate to a Muslim country even one that is secular and practise a moderate and state-controlled form of Islam. Turkey is a country familiar to many Brits: the beer swigging tattooed tourist seeking cheap fun in the sun with chips on the side and those of a more scholarly hue that wonder at the unparalleled scale and depth of Anatolian culture and history. My partner, Liam, suggested I chronicle our exploits with the mad, the sad, the bad and the glad in a blog for the whole world to ignore. Since most Turkish travelogues we have read tend to be worthy, insipid or both, I decided I would try and stir things up with something a little less reverential and lot more controversial. The tales from paradise are true (well, my version of the truth anyway) but I have changed the names of some of the characters to protect the guilty and avoid a brick through my window."

Perking the Pansies and Surviving the Expats in Turkey
    http://interviews.blogexpat.com/blog/mi ... -in-turkey

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. texkourgan

texkourgan Addicted member
    Networker Editor

City:
    Berlin
    Living In:
    Germany
    Nationality:
    American (US)
    Languages:
    English, a little Deutsch
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...