Forum Switzerland

Forum of expats in Switzerland: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Executive Search Companies

Discussion in 'Switzerland' started by cristovaobento, Jun 29, 2016.

1. cristovaobento

cristovaobento New Member

City:
    Bucharest
    Living In:
    Romania
    Nationality:
    Portuguese (PT)
    Languages:
    Portuguese, English, Romanian, French, Spanish
    Hi,

I am Portuguese living in Romania for the last 10 years and currently looking for a job in Switzerland and I would like to ask for your help.

I am looking to contact Executive Search companies that can help me find a suitable job for my experience or a consultant that can guide me through the process. Can someone point me out some names?

I have worked in the IT industry for 10 years starting as a C/C++ programmer and evolved to Project Management and Technical Management. After that I came to Romania to open a branch office for the company I worked for and I was appointed General Manager of the company.

5 years ago I was recruited by a Portuguese multinational in the domain of Energy and Environment and since then I am responsible for a 15Meur annual budget in Romania, Republic of Moldova and Bulgaria. Currently I am expending the company activity to the Balkan region (Serbia, Macedonia, Albania, Montenegro, Kosovo and Bosnia).

Thanks in advance for the help.

Cris

2. Cyrilexpat

Cyrilexpat Administrator
    Staff Member Editor

City:
    London
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    French (FR)
    Languages:
    Français, English, Italiano (un pó)
    Hello,

You should check articles on "How to find a job in Switzerland in our guides": http://www.easyexpat.com/en/guides/switzerland.htm

You can also post your CV in our specific section:http://www.easyexpat.com/en/job-cv/switzerland/it-jobs--developer--manager--web_c1.htm

See you soon in the forum :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...