Forum Immigration UK

Forum of expats in the Immigration UK: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN EEC3 application time Student(non-eea)& Polish wife

Discussion in 'Immigration UK' started by kavanspace, May 25, 2005.

1. kavanspace

kavanspace New Member

City:
    London
    Hi ,

I am a non-eea student in U.K(landed sep 03). I came for my Masters in Advanced Networking in a college and paid £6k fees. Just after 3 months I came to U.K. I went to my college after new year in Jan 04. and found my college ran out of business. I lost all my fees and investigators still investigation the case. No money back. I dont have that huge amount to invest again.

I married my gf Polish...in Jan 05 after 9 months of relationship and we have been living together from start.
    I have applied to HO according to EEC3 form since 4 months and till today i did not received any communication. Every time I call they say your case is awaiting consideration.

I am confused about my application and when i will get the results.

Please advise on my case.

Thanks.