Forum Immigration UK

Forum of expats in the Immigration UK: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN EEA National Registration Certificate Number - UK

Discussion in 'Immigration UK' started by leticiabtav, Apr 23, 2014.

1. leticiabtav

leticiabtav New Member

Living In:
    Brazil
    Nationality:
    Brazilian (BR)
    Languages:
    portuguese and english
    Hi everyone!

I am brazilian marriage with an italian that lives in London, we are doing the appplication EEA'S FAMILY MEMBER PERMIT.

We have a genuine relationship and all documents ready to apply the visa. But we didnt know about the "eea national registration...". My husband lives in UK 2 years, he is working and he pays tax as should be. He did the application today to get this number, but we bought my ticket to go there in 23/07. Can we do the application without this number and proof that he already did the application to get it? We can't wait more 6 months just for he has this number! What can we do? Can we make it quickly?

Thanks,

best regards

2. s_l_h_3

s_l_h_3 Active Member

Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    Spanish (ES)
    Languages:
    English, Spanish, Arabic, Italian
    Hi,

I am in the same situation. Did you guys solve this problem?? Please advice.

Thanks a lot