Forum Immigration UK

Community of expats Immigration UK: share your experience on expatriation, get local information.

  Search the whole website

  User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

Stay connected

✎ EN EEA Family Permit - permanent right of residence

Discussion in 'Immigration UK' started by Alex_B, Dec 18, 2018.

  1. Alex_B

    Alex_B New Member

    Dec 18, 2018
    Likes Received:
    Living In:
    Italian (IT)
    Italian, English
    Hi there,
    I am Italian and my partner Australian and we are looking to apply for an EEA family permit.
    If the application is submitted from outside the UK, do we still have to show that I have a permanent right of residence in the UK? Or can I apply for it within the 6 months of the EEA family permit, once in the UK?
    Thank you so much for your help.
Similar Threads Forum Date
✎ EN EEA Family Permit Immigration UK Nov 27, 2018
✎ EN EEA family permit - help with applications/ Relationship section Immigration UK Aug 30, 2018
✎ EN EEA Family Permit - Proof of living together Immigration UK Jan 6, 2018
✎ EN EEA Family Permit Immigration UK Oct 21, 2017
✎ EN Can I travel to UK when I am applying for EEA family permit? Immigration UK Oct 11, 2017

Share This Page

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Addthis

Recommended Service Partners

International Movers
International Movers
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move.
Expatriate health insurance
Expatriate health insurance
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Find accommodation
Find accommodation
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.

Copyright dotExpat Ltd © 2020. All rights reserved.
Look for more information with dotExpat network: