Forum New York City

Forum of expats in New York City: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

⚑ EN Announcement EasyExpat.com is looking for networkers/helpers for our Community in New York City

Discussion in 'New York City' started by EasyExpat, Dec 3, 2020.

1. EasyExpat

EasyExpat Administrator
    Staff Member

City:
    London
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    British (GB)
    Languages:
    English, Français
    Hello,

EasyExpat.com is an International Relocation portal dedicated to expatriates and expatriation. We provide guides and resources to help those planning to move or already abroad, for example living in New York City.

We are currently looking for people who are able to post information and animate our communities. If you have some knowledge of New York City, and/or experience in moving abroad, your involvement would be greatly appreciated.

As a Networker, you will be a volunteer member who wish to help other members, answer their question and share advice, but also post new topics. You won't necessarily be a moderator, but will be in charge of animating the forum and making it lively and friendly.

This will include participating in our forums, especially in discussions about New York City (but not only, there is no limitation); we have already posted a lot of topics (some spotted with specific "☛ EN Advice" label) and as a start it would be a great help if you can spare time to post your info/tips on some subjects.

You will become Networker - with a dedicated sticker - and you will get the possibility to fill in a signature, which allows you to get a regular promotion of your activity through our forums: the more your post, the more visible it is.

If you are interested by a collaboration, feel free to contact us with a private message or directly in this thread.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks in advance.
    EasyExpat.com Team

2. Stefania B. Turner

Stefania B. Turner New Member

City:
    New York
    Living In:
    Usa
    Nationality:
    Italian (IT)
    Languages:
    Italian, English
    Hello,

I am Italian and have been living in New York for 16yrs. I am a real estate agent who could help people with their apartment search given the exposure I have to the inventory and given the fact that I, myself, have experienced an intercontinental move and know the level of stress it involves. Please let me know if this platform can be used to help in this matter. Thank you.

Stefania

3. Cyrilexpat

Cyrilexpat Administrator
    Staff Member Editor

City:
    London
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    French (FR)
    Languages:
    Français, English, Italiano (un pó)
    Ciao Stefania,
    I sent you a private message to provide more information, how to help other expats, where and what to post.
    :cool:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Tomkel

Tomkel New Member

City:
    Copenhagen
    Living In:
    Denmark
    Nationality:
    Polish (PL)
    Languages:
    polish, english
    Quite useful information! thanks. I also work in this niche and am sometimes asked about different countries and cities.

5. Cyrilexpat

Cyrilexpat Administrator
    Staff Member Editor

City:
    London
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    French (FR)
    Languages:
    Français, English, Italiano (un pó)
    Hello Tomkel,
    Feel free to post advice and information on your niche market (and anything else) and help filling the open discussions in the list here: https://www.easyexpat.com/forums/f/new-york-city/?prefix_id=8

Thanks in advance :thumbup:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...