Forum Immigration Poland - Polska

Forum of expats in Immigration Poland - Polska: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Citizenship through birth

Discussion in 'Immigration Poland - Polska' started by JohnPambrun, Sep 15, 2016.

1. JohnPambrun

JohnPambrun New Member

City:
    New Westminster
    Living In:
    Usa
    Nationality:
    Canadian (CA)
    Languages:
    English
    In the late 1920s my Grandparants who were born in POLAND, along with their Polish born infant son ( my father) left Poland, made it to Canada in 1927 and were naturalized in 1936.....my Polish ancesters build a life in Canada and I was born in 1970 the first of the family to be born outside of Poland..am I eligible for Polish Citizenship ??? I have all documents, the voyage, the Canadian Naturalization documents, the Death Certificates, the Location of their Polish birthplace....I am the first generation born in Canada eligible for Polish Citizenship through birth???? :