Forum Announcements

Forum of expats Announcements: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN British magazine wants to hear from UK expats

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by LucyBo, Apr 10, 2007.

1. LucyBo

LucyBo New Member

Hi
    My name is Lucy Bowen and I am working for a British women's weekly magazine.

We are searching for former British citizens who have made the leap and are enjoying a new life abroad.

Ideally we are looking to interview couples - ideally with children - aged between 30 and 45 who have moved to the following areas:
    Eastern Europe inc Russia and South East Asia

We would want to know how your old life and your new life compare - housing, cost of living, food, schools, social life etc We would also want you to be named and photographed for the piece.

We do offer a payment for your time and cooperation.

For more info please feel free to contact me on the site or email me on lucy__bowen@hotmail.com

Thanks

Lucy