Forum Immigration UK

Forum of expats in the Immigration UK: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN British born citizen married to South African husband

Discussion in 'Immigration UK' started by tilly, Feb 23, 2016.

1. tilly

tilly New Member

Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    British (GB)
    Languages:
    English
    Hi please help,I'm a British born citizen and I married my husband In south Africa,we have been together for 6 years and now 2 years married,My husband came to me in England on a holiday visa for 6 months and over stayed for 1 year 6 months,I work here but don't earn enough,I'm not on any allowance and rent a flat,I pay my taxes,I really want him to stay as he so much want to contribute,I'm scared for deportation,we want to go back to South Africa on our own expense but is afraid what immigration will say or do,what is my options and what am I to do,I have all my papers married certificate and legal documents,please help.