Forum Immigration USA

Forum of expats in the Immigration USA: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN British & American, Marriage and wanting to live in china

Discussion in 'Immigration USA' started by AlexIdds, Aug 14, 2016.

1. AlexIdds

AlexIdds New Member

City:
    Beijing
    Living In:
    China
    Nationality:
    British (GB)
    Languages:
    English
    My American girlfriend and I (UK) met in Beijing, China, she is now back in America and I have stayed on working here in china. We are in love and speak every day, I have been to the US to see her she has been back to china to see me. We want to get married and this will allow her to be with me in China and build a life here for a while until we make enough money to go to live in America.

We want to get married in america quickly for us to then both come back over to China. Is this possible to do this in the states? Can I go to America on a tourist visa, get married and then go back to China but with a view of living back in the states in the future? What process do i need to get the ball rolling?

AAHHHHHH

Thanks guys