Forum Immigration France

Forum of expats in Immigration France: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Best way to study for and pass the TCF Exam

Discussion in 'Immigration France' started by ChantalD, Apr 15, 2018.

1. ChantalD

ChantalD Member

Living In:
    Usa
    Nationality:
    American (US)
    Languages:
    english
    Bonjour!
    My husband wants to begin to study for the French citizenship TCF exam. He minored in French in college but it has been many years and he is rusty. What is the best way to prepare for this exam (to be taken in the US). The children and I have citizenship via descent..he isnt' so lucky..

Has anyone taken this recently, and if so, can you share your experience?

thank you!

2. Cyrilexpat

Cyrilexpat Administrator
    Staff Member Editor

City:
    London
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    French (FR)
    Languages:
    Français, English, Italiano (un pó)
    Have you had a look at the official resource from the French education ministry? TCF for French nationality (ANF)
    And maybe if you can contact an Alliance Française near where you live, they can advise.

PS: I have changed the prefix as this message is in English (the flag prefix beside title does not say the country but the language of the message).

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...