Forum Milan

Forum of expats in Milan: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN 2 of the best "pasticcerie" in Milano!

Discussion in 'Milan' started by madeinarg, Nov 23, 2005.

1. madeinarg

madeinarg Member

Hey everyone, here I'm back. I was making research "Pecatti di Gola", and let me tell you I found 2 of the best "pasticcerie" in Milano!!!

One is "CASA DEL PANE" at Corso Garibaldi 22, is a small place where you can get good pasticci and an EXCELLENT panetone, even in a small portions very nice to make a present during the x-mas time.

The other place is call Pattini e Marinoni at via Solfino 4 in Brera, the pizza is great,also the cookies!

You can also get a very good tea selection to drink with all this sweets at via Tadino in front of Alistair Resto ( where the brunch is) They have very exotic teas and species from all over the world.

For a very Chic lunch you can go to the very inn Armani Caffe at Via Manzoni,where I eat the best club sandwich I never had! how much? 13 euros,I know too much for a meal, but believe is very good.

And if you don't take the metro and can't see the publicity on the railway a new low cost airline came to town it call Blue-express.com and fly for Malpensa to Fiumicino for 9.90 and their time table is great!!! check out at www.blue-express.com
    BYE BYE eLeNa

2. EasyExpat

EasyExpat Administrator
    Staff Member

City:
    London
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    British (GB)
    Languages:
    English, Français