Permanent In-House Legal Counsel Position, Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City)
Hey everyone, we are seeking an ambitious junior to mid-level lawyer looking for a new challenge to act as the company’s sole in-house counsel. You would have sole responsibility for all legal matters across CRCC Asia and Virtual Internships in all jurisdictions
We are seeking an ambitious junior to mid-level lawyer looking for a new challenge to act as the company’s sole in-house counsel. Ideally, after a trial period in your home country, you would relocate to the company’s global hub in Ho Chi Minh City. Ho Chi Minh City is the main economic and business hub of Vietnam, which is currently the fastest growing economy amongst ASEAN countries. In 2019, Ho Chi Minh City was ranked as the 4th best city in Asia for millennial employment prospects. The cost of living in Vietnam is also significantly lower than the UK - a salary of £24,000 in Ho Chi Minh City is the equivalent of £60,000 in London. As in-house counsel, you would have sole responsibility for all legal matters across CRCC Asia and Virtual Internships in all jurisdictions.
● Competitive salary, adjusted for purchasing power parity
● Health insurance
● Option to work remotely one day a week
● Opportunity to work with ambitious, entrepreneurial colleagues interested in international education, travel, and/or study abroad.
● Annual leave on your birthday
● Potential to work from any of CRCC Asia’s global offices [China, Japan, Korea, UK, US, Australia]
● Warm weather all year round!
FULL-JOB DESCRIPTION: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LhjQCkEQuWElx6heQifNXFmImjkiyZxy/view...
Interested candidates should submit a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. The current in-house counsel may be leaving the company by the end of August, so we are looking for somebody to start in early September, and will be interviewing candidates on a rolling basis.