Technical Support Enginer- Office365
Language Proficiency: French/German/Italian Language.
Role Type : Contract and Permanent role options available.
Location : Remote within Bulgaria, Romania, Poland/ Belgium
Desired candidate profile:
• Minimum 2 years of Microsoft 365 administration experience including Exchange online, SharePoint online and Microsoft Teams
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the language of Support.
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal.
• You should have ability to present clearly and adapt communication style depending on the situation.
• You should have a laptop with windows 10 and fast internet connection with minimum 30 Mbps.
• You should be comfortable in interacting directly with customers through phone, email, chat.
• You should have familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk software.
Roles and Responsibilities
• This role is to provide Microsoft 0365 (Microsoft Exchange, Teams, Sharepoint) support to business customers of a large global software house.
• You will be responsible for handling escalation calls and resolving tickets as per SLA.
• Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution.
• Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting, and identifying solutions to resolve system issues.
• Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
• Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues.
• Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time.