Junior HR Executive
Junior HR Executive
- Process employees’ requests and provide relevant/accurate information.
- Maintain timely/accurate filing of employee records in soft and hard copy versions.
- Update all HR databases.
- Keep HR policies and procedures live by constantly updating them to the current times.
- Coordinate internal meetings and other meetings for the HR team.
- Book training sessions for all employees across the Group.
- Assist with accurate/timely data in the payroll preparation by keeping all payroll system and HRIS updated.
- Support with Recruitment duties (liaise with internal/external recruiters, update Job Descriptions and Job Vacancies, post jobs on advertising sites, keep all recruiting platforms updated, screen CVS and manage interview processes.
- Assist with staff reviews and other administrative duties as assigned.
- At least 2 years` experience in a similar role.
- A diploma or equivalent qualification in a related field.
- A meticulous approach to work with a great eye for detail are critical for the successful fulfilment of this role.
- Able to fully focus on the job at hand to deliver to exceptionally high standards.
- Sound working knowledge of the Employment and Industrial Relations Act, Chapter 452 of the Laws of Malta.
- An understanding of the professional maturity that is required to work within the Human Resources function.
- Taking initiative and embracing a proactive approach to foster continuous improvement Excellent computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and Access and be ready to learn company-specific software if required.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills in English.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Work with minimal supervision, to be able to prioritise and deliver quality work within tight time frames.