French and flemish Customer Support Agent, Sliema
Our iGaming client is looking for a Dutch/Flemish speaker to join their team in Malta. The ideal candidate will have experience with online customer support and a passion for the industry.
• As Customer Support Agent (m/f/d) you provide customer support through chat, phone and email and you are a representative outward to our customers.
• You also assist the Management Team in reporting technical issues and giving insights to what is happening in the market.
• Further, you maintain customer records by following the correct data protection procedure and achieve both department and individual SLAs.
• As part of the team you document customer contacts in order to provide a full customer history.
• Last but not least, you resolve product and/or service problems by clarifying the customers complaint and determine the cause of the problem. You will also assist the management with other projects and duties when requested to do so.
• At least 1 years of work experience within the customer support industry and understanding of the Gaming Industry
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch/Flemish and English
• Ambitious and able to work well in a multicultural team
• Able to work on shift basis across weekdays and weekends
• Be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and be able working as part of a great team
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the Betting Connections team. We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Athens, Thessaloniki, Limassol, Lisbon, Porto, Malta, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable.