Italian Customer Service Representative
You will be asked to:
• Interact effectively with existing customers via Calls, E mails or Chat
• Handle customers’ complaints and issues with patience and empathy.
• Be able to solve efficiently all the technical issues.
• Record details of customer contacts and actions taken.
• Competitive monthly salary as well as a monthly performance bonus
• Excellent relocation support
• Extra payment for Night shifts, Overtime, Greek Holidays & Sundays
• Ongoing paid training using the latest technologies
• Both private and public health insurance coverage
• In house doctor
• On site canteen
• Casual dress code
• Employee Relations team to help new hires integrate in the Greek lifestyle and culture
• Fun team activities inside and outside the company
• Fluent level of Italian and English
• Strong tech skills and familiarity with new technologies.
• Availability to work in rotating/night shifts and on holidays/weekends.
• Willingness to work in a fast paced environment.
• Advanced communication /soft skills.