After a brief training and introduction to our products and services, you will join the English-speaking Booking/Sales team.
Under the management of Sales Director and the Country manager, your Main tasks will be:
· Bookings and Client Support
· Negotiation with our yacht charter providers
· Reservations and post-booking management
· Ensure a quality follow-up with our customers from their reservation to their embarkation
· Working closely with your sales teams
· Retaining customers and monitoring their satisfaction
· Management of possible complaints and reimbursements
Activities and tasks:
· Sending the documents to clients necessary for their cruise (boarding document, invoices, contracts, etc.)
· Discussing with shipowners and local receptive agencies
· Ensuring proper reservation dossier management
· Responding to any questions from customers before boarding
· Advising customers on their administrative and insurance procedures
· Management of reservation cancellations or modifications
Internal and external relations In-house with the services:
· Sales Department
· Boat rental companies / Shipowners
· Local operators
· Tour operators
College or University Degree (Business school, Business Economics, Marketing, Communication, University course ...)
You are autonomous, curious, 100% fluent in English, (C2 level, in written and oral), and passionate about sailing.
You are a sailing enthusiast and have similar experience in the sailing industry, travel, tourism, or a web-oriented company.
You’re communicative and dynamic, a team player motivated to work towards common and personal goals, competitive, and willing to join an ambitious project. You’re also rigorous, curious, with strong web knowledge and the ability to inspire others.
You like to travel, to sail and to be in touch with people by phone!
- English: native English speaker
- Another European language would be welcome
- Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Word, etc.)
Recruitment Process: 1st phone interview + 2nd interview by Skype
Start: August – September (Latest early October) 2021
Job Type: CDD 6 months followed by a CDI
Salary: Fixed salary + attractive commission, based on experience
Advantages: paid 50% expense for a monthly Metro pass (Pass Navigo), Tickets Restaurant
POSTULEZ ICI : https://bit.ly/3m28Hvz