Dutch speaking Market Supervisor
We are looking for a Project Supervisor to manage a team. In this position you will be responsible for leading a team of professionals who are doing both Customer Service and Sales towards the customer's objectives in order to deliver results while reaching the SLA's.
- Monitor and report team performance
- Give agents feedback on their individual performance preferably on a weekly base to improve and motivate their daily work
- Motivate as a team leader controlling turnover and retaining potential and motivated team members
- Organize weekly meetings to give feedback on team performance, inform on new procedures, upcoming changes
- Keep track of each agent's training and training needs to improve technical and phone communication's skills
- Participate in the recruitment process close to HR Department giving an update from the needs and interviewing as a second interview the candidates who passed the HR interview
- Manage all disciplinary issues effectively (with oral warning and requesting HR with written ones)
- Ask management to hire new agent(s) either to substitute or to complete the team using concrete metrics
- Recruit and motivate team of agents
- Organize and optimize shifts
- Work with other collages to get overall view of business and report to stakeholders
- Prepare Service Level Reviews and attend Service Level Review meetings.
- Maintain contact with the customer regarding cases, new procedures, applications, tools
- Collect metrics, analyze these and report to customer / management / quality team.
- Provide other reports to management, as needed.
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the SpotOn Connections team. We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Athens, Thessaloniki, Limassol, Lisbon, Porto, Malta, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.
Get in touch with us to kickstart your career today!