Danish speaking Business Developers – Barcelona, Spain
We are looking for a highly-skilled professional focused on engaging and obtaining high potential advertisers, and subsequently persuading them to incorporate a range of marketing products into their current Marketing strategies.
• Make outbound customer calls to promote and sell our service
• Create, maintain and update database of customers with complete information
• Consolidate existing customer base while building new customer base.
• Record outbound call history and customers response in detail. Ensure customer follow-up all the time.
• Monitor competitors’ products or services and create selling strategies for own products or services.
• Handle customer needs and requirements.
• Respond to customer inquiries and resolve.
• Native level of Danish with fluent English.
• Previous Online sales experience.
• Experience with CRM.
• Strong written and oral business communication skills.
• Comfortable in goal driven environment and attaining goals with broader team
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
• Goal oriented, self-motivated individual who is confident, competitive, tenacious and proactive Able to work independently, but within a team environment
• A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
• Established career path to grow within the project
• Continuous training and certifications
• Employment with the world's largest provider of contact centre services
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the SpotOn Connections team. We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Athens, Thessaloniki, Limassol, Lisbon, Porto, Malta, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.