Customer Service Executive
Customer service representatives are often a client’s primary point of contact with a company. The duties and responsibilities of a CSR include managing incoming calls and customer service inquiries, generating sales leads that develop into new customers, and identifying and assessing customer needs to achieve satisfaction.
A Customer Service Representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information, answer questions, and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
The best CSRs are genuinely excited to help customers. They’re patient, empathetic, and
passionately communicative. They love to talk and understand the value of good communication skills. Customer service representatives can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer feedback is priceless, and these CSRs can gather that for you. Problem- solving also comes naturally to customer care specialists. They are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don’t have enough information to answer customer questions or resolve complaints.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
Customer Service Responsibilities list:
• Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls
• Generate sales leads
• Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
• Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
• Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
• Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow
up to ensure resolution
• Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
• Mandatory CSM Certification
.Click to Apply