Mr Andrea TRUDU
107A Tuskar St. - Reino Unido
Localidad: Reino Unido
Sector: Comercio, Televentas, Compra
Búsqueda de trabajo (breve descripción):
A resourceful and challenge-driven bilingual high-performer with a successful track record implementing sales strategies and leading sales teams to achieve company growth in new markets (Europe, US, Asia, Middle East). Both natural leader and team player, I can rally a team around a common vision and motivate staff to achieve corporate goals. My adaptability and strong interpersonal skills enable me to naturally influence and build trust with stakeholders at all levels; especially in a high-pressure environment. I am now looking to embrace the next challenge as an International Sales Manager, with a strong desire for achievement and success in the Food & Beverage / Technology industry.
INTERNATIONAL SALES MANAGER October 2018 – Present
Hyve Group plc (formerly ITE Group plc), London
Manage international sales for existing and new business in target markets.
• Support businesses gain maximum exposure during must-attend events (Dairytech, World Food Moscow).
• Nurture and develop solid network and excellent relationship with key F&B customer accounts in South
America, US, Eastern Europe (Russia), Western Europe, East, and South Asia (China, India), Middle East / UAE
• Work closely with Portfolio, Event Directors and Trade Associations to ensure operational rigor is in place and
identify upside opportunities.
• Manage agents overseas, whilst enhancing their sales activity in niche markets.
• Monitor performance and KPI’s, ensuring activity reports are timely and accurate
SENIOR SALES EXECUTIVE (Fitness Portfolio) September 2017 to October 2018
Reed Exhibitions, London
Managed UK sales for an existing portfolio of 5 international fitness events.
• Built customer base from scratch and managed sales renewals.
• Coordinated funding applications with UK-based Trade Associations.
• Liaised and partnered with event teams overseas, ensuring smooth delivery and clear communication.
• Hit record sales of one-million-dollar revenue in only 10 months in position.
SENIOR SALES EXECUTIVE / PUBLISHER (Arts and Collections) Nov. 2015 to Sept. 2017
Damson Media (formerly Boston Hannah Int.)
• Brought luxury publication back to life by completely revamping brand identity and designing new sales
• Identified target audience and gained market awareness to tackle declining sales growth.
• Offered tailored solutions to meet customer needs and objectives.
• Managed and mentored 4 talented staff, while ensuring continued team motivation is maintained.
• Successfully published 4 issues in twelve months; a record-breaking year with numbers the company had
not seen since 2012.
The Association of Professional Sales (APS)
Certificate in Executive Sales Professionalism
Level 4 Sales Certification
Liceo Scientifico “Antonio Pacinotti” (Italy)
Certificate in science
Italian (native), English (fluent), Japanese (beginner).
Jogging, cycling, watching movies, spend time with friends.
I love to travel and have a real fascination for Japanese culture.
CV adjunto: CV_7989
El archivo adjunto puede contener virus. Easy Expat no se hace responsable por el contenido del archivo