Miss Caoimh NOLAN
52 Lessay, Newport Beach, CA 92657 - EE.UU.
Sector: Medicina, Trabajo socíal
Búsqueda de trabajo (breve descripción):
Healthcare professional with experience in working in diverse environments, both internationally and in the USA. Analytical problem-solver with experience in both the psychology field and business.
VERBAL BEHAVIOR ASSOCIATES, Greater San
Diego Area 2013 - 2016
Professional Services firm in Southern, CA supporting adolescents in behavioral and language development Behavioral Therapy
Delivered home care services for children with development challenges and autism. Conducted 1-2 hour therapy sessions with individuals and parents 3-5 times per week. Partnered with a team for case management in behavior plans. School communications and with language therapists.
▪ Designed individualized behavioral interventions to prevent problems and promote positive behaviors.
▪ Collecting data on patient progress.
▪ Communicating client's progress in team meetings and partnering to develop effective plans and timeframes of action.
NHS LAMBETH AND MAUDSLEY TRUST MARY SHERIDAN CENTER FOR CHILD HEALTH (Neuropsychology) Wooden Spoon House, London UK 2011-2012
▪ Administered psychological assessments to determine what a child needs if in distress
▪ Responsible for conducting interviews of patients, reviewing videos of patients and recording both baseline data and ongoing data over a 3-month study as well as transferring quantitative data to reflect the results at the completion of testing
▪ Assisted in child behavioral crisis interventions to bring the child to a state of calm
ABACAS SCHOOL FOR CHILDREN WITH AUTISM, Dublin Ireland 2010
SAPLINGS SCHOOL FOR CHILDREN WITH AUTISM, Dublin Ireland 2009 - 2010
Clinical Placement, Trinity College Dublin
▪ Provided therapy and designed individualized behavioral interventions for autistic children to improve daily functioning and decrease problem behaviors by using applied behavioral analysis
▪ Conducted research on autistic patients and their stereotype behaviors
▪ Implemented comprehensive family planning by collaborating with an interdisciplinary team
additional employment ANTHROPOLOGIE, New York,
2018 - Present
▪ Built and strengthened relationships with customers by identifying and anticipating n
MSc, Child, Adolescent and Family Mental Health, King's College London
PGrad, Psychology of Behavioral Studies, Trinity College Dublin
BA, Psychology / Communications, University of Denver
CV adjunto: CV_8779
El archivo adjunto puede contener virus. EasyExpat.com no se hace responsable por el contenido del archivo