Appen is looking for audio recordings in German to train and develop
algorithms for artificial intelligence systems. These audio
recordings will be used to improve speech recognition
- Work from home opportunity with flexible hours
- Opportunity to participate in more than one project
We are looking for people in Switzerland who can make a series of short audio recordings using our app Appen Mobile.
The task consists of a total of 600 short sentences that you need to read on a screen and say out loud using the Appen mobile app. You just have to follow the sentences written in German, you don't have to form your own sentences.
- An example of a sentence to read: "Okay Alexa, I need directions to work"
Each sentence lasts an average of 3 to 6 seconds. You should plan a total of 3 hours for the 600 recordings. Of course, we encourage you to take breaks. We give you at least 7 days to record all sentences.
-Have an up-to-date smartphone
• iOS devices must be iPhone 8 or newer OR
• Android devices must be 2017 or newer
-Must be a fluent German speaker and a resident of Switzerland
-Able to record your audio in a very quiet room, free from background noise
If you are willing to take part in this interesting audio recording task, then let's go! A great way to earn extra cash while you are at home!
What to expect when you register:
• Create an Appen Account
• Choose German (Switzerland) as your primary language
• Complete your profile and project registration
• Study the provided guidelines
• Agree to confidentiality and ways of working rules
• Pass the quiz
Thank you and we hope to work with you soon!
"Appen has a diverse, inclusive culture that is vital to our mission of helping build better AI. We offer opportunities for individuals of all abilities and backgrounds."
Company: Appen Butler Hill Inc.
Location: in Zurich
Job Type: Contract/Temp